Friday, August 7, 2009

Gabby's Go-Go Strand




This is an Awesome piece I aquired from my good friend Morgan. Morgan had set up this piece in a beautiful display box which she included when I bought it from her. The box consists of a Picture of Gabby wearing the Go-Go outfit in Xena Season 5 ep "Lyre, Lyre Hearts On Fire" a strand of gold sequins and clear beads that were a part of her outfit and wardrobe notes from the wardrobe department. The red fabric that is behind it is part of the extra material used on Gabrielle's costume during the 6th season. This is a very COOL box and it goes very nicely with my Gabrielle display area of my Treasure Room. Hope you enjoy it. I also added a screen shot from the episode that I took myself. SWEET!!! Many thanks Morgan!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment