Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Renee/Gabrielle Season 2 Skirt







This is one of my most treasured pieces. It is a Renee O'Connor Skirt worn in Xena Season 2. This screen shot is from "A Comedy Of Eros". I love the shot of Xena getting hit with Baby Bliss's Arrow!! I bought this skirt from a very close friend who had it authenticated by one of the wardrobe people so this is the real deal!!!! There is a piece of tape on the inside of the skirt that reads Renee. It seems to be made of soft but rough cotton tweet type material. Feels very light and comfortable so it can breath. I'm sure Renee didn't get hot in this skirt. I love this piece but I need the Green Top, Belt and Boots to make it complete. My good friend also made me a Gabby Staff so I just had to include it in the picture with this outfit. Thanks Barbie!!! Hope you all enjoy looking at it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment